Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Tropical Refuge



Well today I finely got into the studio. I was able to get a little done too. Amazing... I was able to do a little 8" x8" and start on a 30" x40". I was going to work on a new grid piece, (and did draw out most of it) but after finding out there would be a delay on one elements for the reference, decided to go ahead and begin a new piece. I felt I was in need of a tropical interior, with the cold all around me, I really needed a refuge like this. I have this feeling in my gut that many things are about to change. I'm not sure how that makes me feel either. election years always give me this feeling, but this is more than that. I'm not sure if I should be afraid or excited. I have a lot things to digest and me world is spinning. At times like these we all need that little refuge.

No comments: