Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Paint'n on the road


Well I'm out on the road, kinda, this week. At least I'm away from home. I'm spending the week in the Chicago area. Vernon Hills, IL to be specific. Anyway, I decided to paint yesterday! YES! I have had a really hard time painting lately. I was working on a commission and hit an artist block. More like a wall, but a couple days before I left I decided enough was enough and I put the commission aside for a little bit and actually painted two, yes two, paintings in one day. Now that I've painted these guys I feel confident that I'm over that wall and now I can roll on though my art adventure. I'm in love with my life as an artist again.

1 comment:

lpetrone said...

Just found your channel on youtube, glad to hear your painting again...Great work!